Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

My Day...

Tuesday 19 September 2017 

 Today the year 7’s in room 2 had went on a trip to The Mind lab in New market, Auckland. So when the year 7’s had left the year 6’s had got split up in different classrooms. And this is what I did today……. 

 I was in Wendy’s class Room 3. 

 I helped her by helping other children in need, I also helped her by making the children settle down if they were not listening to her. 

 After that I finished my worksheets and then moved on to doing maths games and going on to study ladder. 

 If I was a teacher I would have set up a timetable for the children and If they had finished their work I would’ve let them have a little bit of free time and while they are doing that I will sort out some more work for them to finish...

--------------------------
Kia Ora Kautou as you have noticed in the top the year 7's went on a trip to the Mind Lab in New Market and obviously the year 6's got split up into different classes because they couldn't go..... I hope you enjoy reading this and Enjoy the rest of your day...... Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.